Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio USA, Pressco Technology brings unequaled experience and knowledge to the solutions we provide to the high-speed container manufacturing industry. With over 8,000 Pressco systems installed in over 84 countries worldwide, Pressco Sales and Service Engineers are strategically located in North, Central, and South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, and the Asia-Pacific regions. Our industry-leading technical support group is available 24/7, allowing Pressco to respond quickly to customer needs worldwide.
Known for over 50 years of innovations, Pressco is recognized as the world leader in developing new vision and sensory inspection solutions to improve process control and maximize profitability for manufacturers in the food, beverage, and packaging industries. All systems consist of modular components and are individually engineered and configured to meet the needs of each customer’s application.
Supported by more than 46 patents and a wealth of proprietary expertise, Pressco inspection solutions help customers reduce spoilage, increase uptime, and provide higher quality products to their customers. The INTELLISPEC™ system employs the latest advances in cameras, software, lighting, and optics to optimize defect detection while minimizing false rejects and false accepts. Each INTELLISPEC system can be configured with up to eight cameras to provide more application versatility while minimizing the cost per inspection.
To be the world leader in engineered on-line sensing and process analysis products and services, which delight customers while applying Biblical principles of ethics.
Principles of Ethics
- Nurture open, trustworthy relationships by objectively seeking to understand and respect others.
- Resolve issues directly, in a timely and edifying way.
- Seek to speak the truth in an edifying way, and let your word be of integrity.
- Treat others as you would want to be treated.
- Approach all tasks with willingness and humility to do whatever it takes to satisfy internal and external customers.
- Seek to take responsibility for defining, executing, and completing tasks in a timely manner while recognizing accomplishments and accountability.
- Approach life’s journey aligned with positive “true north” while using our energies, enthusiasm, purpose and skills to maintain personal balance and contentment.